Tuesday 1 March 2011

Testing

Just checking this thing is working!

And it is. Excellent.

So, my plan with this blog is to post rambling descriptions of things I have got up to while I'm in NZ, so all those crazy types without Facebook can see my exploits. These will probably end up being 50% medical and 50% OMG-I-JUST-SAW-A-DOLPHIN type posts.

I will also be uploading my photos to Flickr. If you notice on the right hand side of the page there are a load of thumbnails. Currently they are of sheep and stuff that I uploaded years ago to my Flickr account, but they will be replaced by NZ pics. If you just click on the first picture it takes you to my Flickr account!

I'm not sure if you can comment on the posts without having an account, but I will be contactable by Facebook and email my entire trip. My UK phone will be off the majority of the time, but I will have a NZ phone for emergencies.

So, watch this space :)

5 comments: